Stack up your blocks to reach the sky! Stacker is a fun, 3D game in which you need to stack up colourful blocks as high as you can! Unlock new and beautiful themes by playing, and beat your friends with the included leaderboard and achievements!
The title screen of Stacker
A player stacking some blocks
Look - a player is choosing their theme
A player trying to intricately balance a block on a triangle
Another player stacking to their heart's content
Back to the stone age with the rocky theme
- Simplistic yet effective graphics enable all phones to handle stacker
- Fluid placement controls allow you to balance the blocks in any way you like
- A beautiful selection of themes enable you to unlock new experiences
- The futuristic effects make the game fun to play
- Achievments and leaderboard allow you to show off to your friends
Stacker has just been released to the Google Play Store. You play the game by moving your finger across the screen, in turn moving the block. Release your finger to release the block!
★★★★★ "Pretty decent." - James W.
- Stacker was born at the start of 2019. I started working on the player's input first; I thought it was the most important. After that, I implemented the rotating camera to allow better placement perspective. Next, Google Play Games were added, allowing the implementation of fun leaderboards and achievements.
- Following this, I added an unlock system, enabling players to gain items as they played the game. Saving was added along with the sandy theme. Soon after, 3 new themes (snowy, rocky, and rainbow) were added and achievements were fully added along with plenty of bug fixes.
- Succeeding this, a new splash screen was added, along with a new-found slipperiness for blocks. This allows you to more easily interlock blocks with each other. I then decided to re-work the movement system, making it smoother, more fluid, and easier to use.
- Then the polishing stage arrived. I added a more advanced, 3D placement effect along with 2 more themes (silver and golden). The rainbow theme was made harder to achieve - due to its mesmorisability, and more bugs were squashed!
With an infinite possiblility of themes available, who knows what new ones will appear in Stacker?
Stacker is available on the Google Play Store. You'll need an Android device running at least version 4.4.